Deer velvet covers the growing bone and cartilage that becomes deer antlers.
Deer Antler Velvet was found to contain all of these life enhancing and longevity promoting components:
☆☆☆Minerals and Trace Minerals
- There are several proteins found in deer antler, but the major one is Collagen in the forms of Type I,II,III,IV,VI and X. This protein is a major component of bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage. You can see why Deer Antler Exexts would be a perfect addition to an athletic regimen.
- Amino Acids: Amino acids are the building blocks the body uses to construct proteins and are the structural materials in the cell. They are directly involved in the growth and repair of all tissue in the body. Deer antler contains both essential and non-essential amino acids, they are: Alanine, Asparagine, Aspartic acid, Arginine, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glycine, Glutamic acid, Histidine, Isoleucine, Lysine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Methionine, Orthinine, Serine, Proline, Taurine, Tryptophan, Threonine, Tyrosine and Valine.
When we are young, the concentration of growth factors is relatively high which promotes lean muscle mass and low body fat. But as we age, the production of growth factors slowly begins to decline and the muscles begin to atrophy and body fat begins to be deposited especially for inactive individuals. The growth factors found in deer antler are the following:
- Insulin-like Growth Factor 1(IGF-1) and Factor 2 (IGF-2). Has an anabolic effect on muscle mass, helps maintain normal fat distribution, helps promote bone health and nerve health. Insulin-like growth factors are also involved in the metabolism of glucose.
- Epidermal Growth Factor(EGF). Have an effect on the growth and maintenance of bones, promoting protein and fat metabolism, stimulating cartilage growth, and thickening and lengthening bones in children. EGFs also have growth promoting action on the skin.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF). This growth factor is responsible for priming the cell to enter the cycle of cell division; it also assists other growth factors to stimulate and regulate the re-growth of blood vessels to wound sites and damaged bone.
Deer velvet contains multiple substances including the female sex hormones estrone and estradiol. It also contains substances that might help cells grow and function.
People use deer velvet for athletic performance, high blood pressure, increasing sexual desire, asthma, and many other conditions.
Deer Antler Velvet is often used by world-class athletes to increase strength and endurance. This popular supplement is also widely used during the cold and flu seasons to increase immunity. Lastly, this supplement is a powerful all-natural aphrodisiac for men and women. .
Deer Antler Velvet Powder is well known for its powerful rejuvenating qualities. It has been prized in Asian medicine for hundreds of years. It is used to enhance sexual function for both men and women, increase testosterone, HGH, and energy levels, boost the immune system, build joint health, and look and feel younger.
- Increases strength
- Boosts immune system
- Builds joint health
- Increases testosterone
- Improved athletic performance.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Accelerated wound healing.
- Improved lean muscle mass.
- Increased production of red blood cells.
- Improved mental facility and acuity.
- Anabolic and growth stimulating properties.
- Healthy libido and sexual function.
- Increased sense of well being.
- Support for the whole endocrine system.
- Support of the cardio-vascular system.
- Improvement in arthritic conditions.
- Slow the deteriorating effect of aging.
Precautions: please consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, primarily if you are pregnant, nursing, or consuming any pharmaceutical medications.
☆☆☆China has high-quality sources of velvet antler raw materials. If you need Deer velvet extract for research and development or production or other purposes, please contact SR Bio. SR Bio will provide you with the best Deer velvet extract.