Calcium aspartate is an organic molecular entity. It is one of the non-essential amino acids commonly occurring in the L-form. It is found in animals and plants, especially in sugar cane and sugar beets. It may be a neurotransmitter. Calcium is an important building block for healthy, strong bones at any age.
- Calcium aspartate is prescribed as a calcium supplement to develop stronger teeth and bones
- It strengthens the teeth and delay bone decay associated with osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, osteospurs, fibromyalgia, and fatigue
- Calcium helps the body to maintain a healthy heartbeat and plays a role in controlling muscle function
- Calcium is also key for transmitting nerve impulses throughout your body, which can play a role in controlling blood pressure and helping with other bodily functions
- It plays a direct role in the formation of blood clots
Other related information:
- Calcium aspartate can cause renal stones, GI disturbances, constipation, anorexia, nausea or vomiting, and flatulence
- It is contraindicated in renal failure and cardiac disorder patients
Video & Articles
Xi’an SR Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd
Xi’an SRBio is a professional wholesale provider of many quality nutritional supplements products and AMINO ACID Powde etc.
We supply powder, tablets and capsules.