Raffinose Pentahydrate is an oligosaccharide composed of galactose, fructose, and glucose, widely distributed in most plants. Raffinose can pass undigested through the stomach and the intestine in the human body. It can be used in Low-Calorie food. It is an ideal nutrition source and generation factor of beneficial bacteria such as Bacillus Bifidus. It can improve the defecation function and digestion function and promote the body absorption of calcium, thereby enhance human immunity and take effect on disease precaution and anti-aging. Raffinose can also be used for skin moisturising.
- Raffinose stachyose plays an important role in the proliferation, Stachyose can rapidly improve the environment within the human digestive tract, regulating micro-ecological balance.
- Raffinose can promote the formation of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract the status of dominant bacteria, inhibition of endogenous carcinogens generation and absorption.
- Raffinose in the human has a role in promoting the intestinal short-chain fatty acids increased physical activity, lower cholesterol.
- Raffinose is very suitable for people with diabetes to take, Stachyose will not cause an adverse endocrine patient burden.
- Raffinose can enhance human resistance to gastrointestinal infection or food-borne diseases through the function and can improve the nutritional status of the skin and other organs, improve health and beauty.
Product Name Raffinose Pentahydrate
Active Ingredients Raffinose Pentahydrate
Part Used seeds
Appearance White Crystalline Powder
Application Food additive, Beverages,Cosmetic grade
Video & Articles
Xi’an SR Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd
Xi’an SR is a professional wholesale provider of many quality herb nutritional supplements products such as Maqui Berry Powder, Saw palmetto extract, Dihydromyricetin(DHM) and more…learn more