Rumex Crispus is one of the remedies in homeopathy useful in treating diseases related to mucus membranes of the larynx trachea, bronchi and bronchioles, and mucus membranes of the intestine and skin.
It is an indispensable remedy, proved and incorporated in Homeopathy by Joslin, belongs to the family Polygonaceae.
Rumex Crispus is a common British weed, locally known as a yellow dock or curled dock.
The crude substance for preparation is the fresh roots of this plant the crude substance is found to contain potash, its dynamic curative power is aroused by homeopathy only, making Rumex Crispus an important, and similar remedy like the potassium salts.
1. Respiratory System (Cough, Asthma, Lung Pain) Rumex acts wonderfully on the respiratory system.
2. Throat And Larynx (Lump In Throat, Hoarseness, Aphonia) It has prominent action on throat and larynx (voice box).
3. Skin (Itching, Acne) This medicine is valuable to manage certain skin complaints.
4. Gastric System (Diarrhea, Gastritis, Pain Abdomen)
1. Applied in the health product field;
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.